Hover then Click under the wording "For Patients"  OR  "For non-patients" to obtain either form that is appropriate. 

Greater Portland Health flu consent form for patients

Greater Portland Health flu consent form for non-patients

How do I know which form to use?
If you completed an enrollment form for the SBHC at the beginning of the school year, click on the "for patients". Likewise, if your child isn't enrolled, click on the 'for non-patients' link. 
Please have your student return the form to Nurse Bell and she will schedule your child for the shot. If you have any questions, please call Nurse Bell at 842-4665 or email her at

Cold vs. Flu Q & A
Click the link below to understand the difference between a cold and the flu.

Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Cold vs. Flu